- Tenant includes QDesk (End User Accounts) Plan
- Quickpass Dashboard integrated with ConnectWise
- Quickpass POD setup for ConnectWise Service Desk
NOTE: Although the End User Account does not have to match to a Quickpass Account, the Integration with ConnectWise and the POD setup must be completed to use this new feature.
Verify End-User Identities in ConnectWise Manage Service Tickets
- In ConnectWise Manage open a service ticket that was emailed in by an end-user or created manually.
Note: The Email address or Mobile Phone number for the ConnectWise contact must be populated
- In the Quickpass Pod section, links to Verify the End User Identity or Go to the Quickpass Dashboard are shown if the Account shown in the ticket does not match to a Quickpass End User Account.
If you think this account SHOULD be matched to a Quickpass End User account, click the Go To Quickpass link after reviewing this Article
- If the Account is not meant to be linked to a Quickpass End User Account, click the Verify Identity link
- Select which method to send the Verification to the End User and click the SEND button in the Quickpass Pod.
Note: After clicking the SEND button the end-user will receive an SMS or an Email (based upon selection) with the verification code.
- Ask the end-user what the verification code is that they just received.
If they provide you with the matching six digit code that is shown in the Quickpass Pod click the APPROVE button. Otherwise, click the DENY button.
If you clicked Approve you will receive a confirmation message that "User Identity Successfully Verified".
Click OK button to finish.
If you clicked Deny you will see a confirmation message "Unable to Verify Identity"
Click CANCEL button to finish.
Please sign in to leave a comment.