This article is designed to get your ConnectWise Manage Integrated with the Quickpass Dashboard for use with the Service Desk/Ticket portion.
- Connectwise Manage cloud subscription or on-premise installation with minimum version 2020 and above.
- Quickpass subscription that includes the end-user account plan.
- A login to your Connectwise Manage tenant with the Admin Role ID.
- A login to your Quickpass tenant with the Primary or Super role.
Add Security Role for Quickpass Integration
1. In Connectwise Manage go to System -> Security Roles then click the "+" to Add a new Security role.
2. Type "Quickpass API Integration" in the Role ID field and click the save icon.
You will be re-directed to the Security Modules page
3. Expand the Companies section then set the permissions for like the screen below.
- Company Maintenance: None, None, None and All
- Contacts: All, None, None and All
4. Expand the Service Desk section then set the following permissions
- Service Tickets: None, All, None and All
5. Expand the System section then set permissions
- API Reports: All, All, None and All
- Managed Hosted API: All, None, None and All
- Table Setup: All, None, None and All
Click Save button at Top of window
6. Click the customize link beside Table setup
In the Update Security window leave only the following permissions in the Allow Access to these
- Company / Company Type
- Company / Company Status
- Contacts / Communication Type
- Contacts / Contact Type
- General / Manage Hosted API
Click Save when done
6. Then click the Save and Close button
Create New API Member for Quickpass
1. In Connectwise Manage go to System -> Members, click the API Members tab then click the "+" sign to add a new API Member.
2. In the Member ID field type "quickpass", in the Member Name field type "Quickpass Integration"
3. For the Role ID select the role that you created in the previous section "Quickpass API Integration", select the default Location, Level, Department, Name and Territory.
4. Click the Save button
5. Click on the API Keys tab then click the "+" to create a new set of API Keys
6. Type in "Quickpass API Keys" in the Description field then click the Save button.
7. Copy both the Public and Private Keys so that they can be used within the Quickpass Dashboard.
***Note:*** If you navigate out of this window you won't be able to see the private key again so make sure you copy it now or you will need to create a new set of API keys.
Add the Connect Manage Integration in Quickpass
1. Login to the Quickpass dashboard at https://admin.getquickpass.com (North American Datacenter) or https://eu-admin.getquickpass.com (Europe Datacenter) with either the Primary or Super login role.
NOTE: If you are using a Hosted/On-Premise version of ConnectWise Manage, please refer to this KB for the IP address values you may need to add to your firewall to allow incoming API requests to your CWM environment:
2. Click Integrations in the left-hand menu.
3. Populate all the fields in the Connectwise Configuration window and click the Connect button when done.
- Fully Qualified Domain Name (URL for your Connectwise tenant)
- Ie. NA North American Cloud Instance = na.myconnectwise.net
- Company ID: Your ConnectWise Manage company name
- Public Key: The public API key you generated in Manage
- Private Key: The private API key you generated in Manage
4. Once successfully integrated, the ConnectWise Logo box will appear with a green dot in the top left corner.
Add Quickpass POD to Connectwise Manage Service Ticket: https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005980202-Add-Quickpass-POD-to-Connectwise-Manage-Service-Ticket
- Match ConnectWise Companies to Quickpass Customers:
Please sign in to leave a comment.