- Match Connectwise Contacts with Quickpass Accounts https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005978882-Match-Connectwise-Contacts-with-Quickpass-Accounts
Send Password Reset Link to End-User in Connectwise Manage Service Tickets
1. In Connectwise Manage open a service ticket that was emailed in by an end-user or created manually. Ensure both the company and contact are filled in for the service ticket and the contact has an email address populated.
Note: The email address for the Connectwise contact must match the email address for the end-user account in Quickpass.
2. In the Quickpass pod click the Send Password Reset link
3. You will then be prompted to send a Password Reset Link to the End User via Email or SMS.
Select the option that will work best for the End User. Click Send.
Note: If the End User does not have a phone number listed or if the phone number is in the incorrect format the SMS Option will be greyed out.
In the Internal notes section you will also see a confirmation log entry with the description "Quickpass password reset link sent to.."
- If the status of the account has changed while the service ticket is open refresh the web page on your browser or navigate out of the service ticket and back in to reload the content of the Quickpass pod and the account status will reload.