- Match Connectwise Contacts with Quickpass Accounts https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005978882-Match-Connectwise-Contacts-with-Quickpass-Accounts
Reset End-User Passwords in Connectwise Manage Service Tickets
1. In Connectwise Manage open a service ticket that was emailed in by an end-user or created manually. Ensure both the company and contact are filled in for the service ticket and the contact has an email address populated.
Note: The email address for the Connectwise contact must match the email address for the end-user account in Quickpass.
2. In the Quickpass pod click the Reset Password link
3. Type the new password in the Enter New Password box and then again in the Confirm New Password box. When done click the RESET button.
You will receive a confirmation message that the password was reset when completed.
In the Internal notes section you will also see a confirmation log entry with the description "Quickpass password reset - success"
- If the status of the account has changed while the service ticket is open refresh the web page on your browser or navigate out of the service ticket and back in to reload the content of the Quickpass pod and the account status will reload.