- Match Connectwise Contacts with Quickpass Accounts https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005978882-Match-Connectwise-Contacts-with-Quickpass-Accounts
Unlock End-User Accounts in Connectwise Manage Service Tickets
1. In Connectwise Manage open a service ticket that was emailed in by an end-user or created manually. Ensure both the company and contact are filled in for the service ticket and the contact has an email address populated.
Note: The email address for the Connectwise contact must match the email address for the end-user account in Quickpass.
2. In the Quickpass pod click the Unlock Account link.
After the account is unlocked you will receive a confirmation message.
In the Internal notes section you will also see a confirmation log entry with the description "Quickpass unlocked account"
- The Unlock Account link will be available regardless of the the Account Status. If the account is not currently locked out a message will be displayed to advise of this.
- If the status of the account has changed while the service ticket is open refresh the web page on your browser or navigate out of the service ticket and back in to reload the content of the Quickpass pod and the account status will reload.
Please sign in to leave a comment.