This KB is designed to get you on your way to deploying the Quickpass Agent to your Customers' systems via the Connectwise Automate Solution.
- Customers created in the Quickpass Dashboard
- Ensure that you have reviewed and understand the Install Token
and Agent ID values
- Review the Scripted Agent Installation KB Article to understand what each Powershell Parameter will do
- Agent installation must be done "As Administrator" so ensure that the account the RMM deployment is being executed will have those permissions.
1. Navigate to Automation. Here , you can add a script and place in a folder of your choice
2. Fill out the required fields under the Script Editor and hit Next
3. Click Global Variables
- Create two variables named installToken and agentID
- Assign the installToken value to be the Install Token from your QP tenant
- QP Dashboard > Settings > Copy Install Token
- Assign the agentID value to be the Agent ID for the desired QP Customer
- QP Dashboard > Customers > Find desired customer > Right click 3 dot icon > Copy Agent ID
- Click Save
4. In the Editor tab, Select Execute Script, drag into the right open space and this will open up to add the PowerShell script. Copy and paste the script from PowerShell Script for Agent Installation – CyberQP (getquickpass.com)
5. After pasting the script, edit the highlighted above with the @installToken@ and @agentID@ variables as seen below.
6. Add the variables as parameters to the Script Parameters field as shown below (You may type '@' and have an autofill window select the desired variable)
7. Ensure your Script Credentials is set to Admin and hit the Save button
8. This can now be pushed against the machines for your client.
9. If you need to push the script to a different QP Customer, repeat step 3. and simply replace the value for the @agentID@ variable to be the agentID value to be the Agent ID for the desired QP Customer.
10. Repeat as needed.