- You have created customers in Quickpass either manually or by importing from IT Glue or Hudu via integration. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035206574-How-to-Create-New-Customer
- You have connected your Office 365 / Azure AD tenant to the Quickpass Customer https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039678373-How-to-Connect-a-Azure-Office-365-tenant-to-Quickpass-Customer
- Click on the Customer you want to import accounts into
- Click on the Add Accounts Drop Down Box in the Top Right of the Screen
- Click on Automatic Import
- You can select the Password Sync: Off automatic import of End User Accounts for Azure/O365 only Customers
Office 365/Azure Only (Password Sync: OFF)
- This screen will appear
IT Glue Hudu
- Turn ON the Pause Automatic Import if you want to Pause the Automatic Synchronization
- Turn ON the IT Glue or Hudu Password Entry Matching, if you want to store End User Password Changes in IT Glue or Hudu. Existing IT Glue or Hudu Password entries will be automatically matched, by Azure/O365 Account Name, if they exist. New IT Glue or Hudu Password entries will be created if there is no match. (Note: This option will not be available if you have not yet Integrated the Customer with IT Glue or Integrated the Customer with Hudu, or if the Quickpass Password Manager has not been enabled for your Tenant).
- Turn ON the ConnectWise Contact entry Matching if you want to match to ConnectWise Contacts. Existing ConnectWise Contacts will be matched by Email Address, or First and Last Name. New ConnectWise Contacts will be created if there is no matching entry. (Note: This option will not be available if you have not yet Integrated the Customer with ConnectWise)
- Turn ON the Quickpass Password Remember if you are using the Quickpass Password Manager. (Note: This option will ONLY be available if you have Quickpass Password Manager enabled for your Tenant)
- Turn ON the Send welcome E-mail if you want the End User to immediately be sent the Welcome Email upon Automatic Import. (Note: The email address must be pre-populated in O365 for the End User to be sent the Welcome Email)
- Turn ON the Enable Self Serve if you want the End User to get Notifications and be able to log into the Mobile/Web App.
- Once you have selected all of the options you wish to enable, click Continue
Office 365 Only (Password Sync: OFF)
- You will be prompted for the source of the Accounts you Wish to Import
- Select Office 365
- An Import will automatically be executed for all Licensed Office 365/Azure Accounts
- Further Synchronizations will occur every hour.
Troubleshooting Automatic Matching to IT Glue, Hudu or ConnectWise
On occasion the automatic import process may have troubles with matching to IT Glue, Hudu or ConnectWise. Usually this is caused by duplicate entries in IT Glue, Hudu or ConnectWise
Holding your mouse over the Automatic Import Status icon will show you the cause of the matching error.
- Manually match the accounts shown to the appropriate Integration that has failed to automatically create a match.
- Click Match Accounts at the top of the End User Accounts screen
- Select the Appropriate Integration that has failed to Automatically Match
- Select the Automatch Button at the top of the screen
- As shown in the screenshot below the usual cause of this that there are multiple entries in the connected Integration and the Automatic process wants you to confirm which account to select.
- Select the "More than one match, click to Edit" link.
- Select the proper account from the Integration, and click the Select button. Repeat for each account with more than one match shown.
- Alternatively, go to the associated Integration Source, search for and delete the duplicate account. Come back to the Quickpass Matching screen and try the Matching process again.
Adjusting the Automatic Import Settings
At times, you may want to adjust the Automatic Import Settings.