- This article assumes the users are already imported into Quickpass. If not follow this article first. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035207914-How-to-Import-Users-into-Web-Admin-Console
1. Click the Customer you wish to on-board users in the Customer screen.
2. Make sure the Standard Users menu is selected on the left hand side. Then click the New Users tab along the top of the window.
3. Make sure their is an email address entered for the user. You can also select multiple users to send the welcome email to at the same time. If you are on-boarding a mobile app user then do not click the Web User toggle switch.
Send welcome email to the end user by clicking the three vertical dots on the right hand side then selecting Send Welcome Email.
Note: After you send the welcome email for a user(s) the user will now appear under the Active Users tab. You will notice there is no mobile number showing at this time for the end user. This will appear after the user has registered their mobile number after they receive the welcome email.
4. The users will now receive a welcome email from Quickpass with links to register their mobile number used for 2FA and download the mobile apps from the iOS from the Apple App Store and Android from the Google Play Store.
Click the link in the email to REGISTER PHONE NUMBER HERE to register the end user mobile number used for 2 form factor authentication.
5. The end user must select their country on the left hand side to apply the correct dialing prefix for their mobile phone then enter their mobile number included area code. After entering the mobile number click send to submit the number to Quickpass.
6. The end user will receive the 2FA code as an SMS message on their mobile phone and will need to type the code from the SMS code and click Verify when done.
7. The code will be verified and the end user will get a confirmation that their Phone number has been verified.
Note: The Quickpass Administrator will now notice that the end users mobile phone number will show in the Quickpass web admin console.
8. The end user can now download the app from either the iOS app store or Android play store using the links from the welcome email.
9. Download the Quickpass mobile app from the App Store
10. Once the app is downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store open it from your home screen.
11. When you initially open the app click Allow to accept receiving notifications on your phone from Quickpass.
Note: This is an important point as if the end user clicks "Don't Allow" then they won't receive notifications about their password expiring or being locked.
12. Type in the email address associated with the account you would like to setup in the box provided. Once done click the Get Started button.
13. In the following screen the mobile app will show you the last four digits of the mobile number your account is registered with for 2FA. Click the Send button to receive the 2FA code.
14. You will receive the 2FA code via SMS on your mobile phone and you can type it in the Enter access code boxes provided. Once complete click GET STARTED.
15. You are now logged into the Quickpass app.
16. The second time you open the Quickpass app you will be prompted to allow Quickpass to use Face ID or Touch ID (depending on which iPhone model you have). Select OK to enable and you will then be taken into the app. On Android only Fingerprint authentication is supported since Facial Recognition is quite fragmented on Android and thus not very secure.