- Install the Quickpass agent on the systems that have accounts you wish to rotate passwords for. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035206994-How-to-install-the-Server-Agent-Manual-and-Silent
- Alternatively, setup the Office 365 integration. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039678373-How-to-Connect-a-Azure-Office-365-tenant-to-Quickpass-Customer
Ensure you have followed the IT Glue Integration Setup Guide
Ensure you have followed the Hudu Integration Setup Guide (if you use Hudu)
Ensure you have completed all steps to match Accounts to IT Glue
- Important - IT Glue Password Vault: Passwords from IT Glue that are added to the IT Glue host proof Vault are not supported. In this case neither IT Glue or Quickpass will have the ability to read and/or update the password for any matched accounts.
- Important - IT Glue Password Security set to "Only Me": Passwords in IT Glue that have visibility security set to "Only Me" are not supported as this setting will move the password entry to the "Personal" password entries list.
Ensure you have completed all steps to match Accounts to Hudu
- Import accounts you wish to rotate the passwords for into the Administrator Accounts Menu
- Set the initial Auto Rotate Settings so the password type parameters are saved as these are used for on-demand password rotations also.
On-Demand Password Rotation
1. Select the Quickpass customer you wish to rotate admin passwords for.
2. Select Administrator Accounts or Service Accounts menu on the left hand side
3. Select the Administrator Accounts that you wish to rotate their passwords on demand. Either individually or by selecting all.
Note: These accounts must have already been connected to an IT Glue or Hudu password entry.
4. Click Rotate Now link which will immediately run an on-demand password rotation for the selected accounts.
Once the manual rotation is complete you will see a confirmation message stating that Passwords have been rotated successfully.