- Ensure you have followed the IT Glue Integration Setup Guide https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035649393-IT-Glue-Integration-Setup-Guide
- Ensure you have existing IT Glue password entries for the admin passwords you wish to rotate.
- Auto Password rotation has already been enabled for the accounts you wish to rotate on demand https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038042153-How-to-Setup-Auto-Password-Rotation-of-Admin-Users-with-IT-Glue
On-Demand Password Rotation
1. Select the Quickpass customer you wish to rotate admin passwords for.
2. Select Admin Users menu on the left hand side
3. Select the Admin Users that you wish to rotate their passwords on demand. Either individually or by selecting all.
Note: These accounts must have already been connected to an IT Glue password entry.
4. Click Rotate Now link which will immediately run an on-demand password rotation for the selected accounts.
Once the manual rotation is complete you will see a confirmation message stating that Passwords have been rotated successfully.