1. You will receive a welcome email from your IT Service Provider. The email will provide instructions on how to activate your account with Quickpass.
**Important** Your mobile number is an essential part of your Quickpass account as its how the system will send you a temporary password to login to the mobile app for the first time.
If your number has already been pre-registered by your IT Service Provider or previously registered by you then the last four digits of your mobile number will show beside Registered Phone Number:
If the number is missing or incorrect click the link for Register Mobile Phone Number.
If the number is correct skip to Step 5
2. Check that the country selected on the left hand side matches the country for your mobile number. Then type your mobile number included area code in the box provided.
When complete click the SEND button at the bottom of the window.
Note: The home country of your IT Service Provider will be automatically selected on the left hand side by default. If the country does not match the country for your mobile phone number select your country from the drop down list. This will ensure the correct dialing prefix or country code for your mobile phone number is when sending messages to your mobile number.
3. You will receive the 2FA code as an SMS message on your mobile phone and will need to type the code from the SMS message and click Verify when done.
4. The code will be verified and you will get a confirmation that your Phone number has been verified.
5. In the welcome e-mail you can click the web site for the self-serve web app to test that you can now login.
Note: This web site will be included in all notifications sent by text message when your password is about to expire and when you lockout your account. You may want to also bookmark this web site so that you can use it when you need to reset your password or unlock your account at any time.
6. At the self-serve web site enter the email address associated with your Quickpass account in the box provided and click Get Started when done.
7. In the following screen the web app will show you the last four digits of the mobile number your account is registered with to send temporary passphrase codes. Click the Send button to receive the temporary passphrase code. For security purposes the full phone number is not exposed.
8. You will receive the temporary passphrase code via SMS on your mobile phone and you can either copy the passphrase code from iMessage in iOS or from Messages in Android and paste the passphrase code in the Enter Temporary Passphrase Code box provided. Alternative, you can type the passphrase code in. Once complete click Verify.
9. You are now logged into the Quickpass web app and can reset your password.