- You have created customers in Quickpass either manually or by importing from IT Glue via integration. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035206574-How-to-Create-New-Customer
- You have installed the Quickpass Active Directory agent. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035206994-How-to-install-the-Server-Agent
1. Click on the Customer you want to import users into
2. Click Import Users
3. Select the organizational unit (OU) you wish to import users from Active Directory.
Note: Only the organization units that contain user objects will be displayed. Also, the following Active Directory container folders will be hidden.
4. Select the users you wish to import by clicking the check box beside the user.
- You can choose users individually or you can click Select All for all users shown on the page.
- If you happen to click Next on the bottom right to go to the following page of users, the user selections on the previous page will be deselected automatically.
- E-mail addresses listed in the E-mail address field for the user in Active Directory will be auto detected and imported into Quickpass. Users without an e-mail address will be required to be entered after the user is imported.
5. Once you have selected the users you wish to import click Add button to import into Quickpass.
Note: The admin toggle switch is meant for Active Directory Administrator users that you do not plan on using the self serve app with but want to reset via the Quickpass Admin console only and auto update their ITGlue password entry if you use the ITGlue integration.
6. Once you have imported the desired users the users will appear in the New Users tab. Click the New Users tab.
7. Make sure the users email address is correct in the E-mail address field. If the email address was not in Active Directory user object email field you will need to type the email address for the user then click tab or click in another are on the page to accept it.
- On-board Mobile app users https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035208434-How-to-On-board-Mobile-App-Users-in-Quickpass
- On-board Web app users https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035705454-How-to-On-board-Web-App-Users-in-Quickpass