Connectwise Manage Integration Setup Guide https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005922122-Connectwise-Manage-Integration-Setup-Guide
Add Quickpass POD to Connectwise Manage Service Ticket
1. In Connectwise Manage open an existing or new service ticket.
2. In the service ticket window click the + sign in the "Drag a pod here or click to add a pod" section.
3. In the Pod Configuration window locate and select the Pod named Quickpass Integration, click the arrow to add to your Connectwise Service ticket and then click Save when done.
4. The Quickpass integration pod will now show within the Connectwise Manage ticket
- Logins to Quickpass: Each technician that needs to use the Quickpass integration will need a login and a technician license from Quickpass.
- Pod Login: If the technician who added the Quickpass Pod to their service ticket view is already logged into Quickpass in another browser tab they will not need to login again. Conversely, if the technician has not logged into Quickpass in their browser they will need to login within the service ticket pod.
5. Once the technician is logged into Quickpass the end-user account info for the person from the Service ticket will automatically load in the pod window.
Note: In order for the Quickpass account info to show in the Connectwise pod the end-user account that submitted the service ticket must be matched to the Quickpass end-user account.
- Match Connectwise Companies to Quickpass Customers https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005927122-Match-Connectwise-Companies-to-Quickpass-Customers