- You have created a Login account by following these instructions https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040722434-How-to-Setup-Quickpass-Dashboard-Login-Accounts
- You have a Primary or Super Login Role
1. Login as the Primary or Super role to Quickpass at https://admin.getquickpass.com
2. Once logged in click the Login Management menu on the left hand side
3. Click the three vertical dots to the right of the login account you wish to change their role or their customer access and select Edit Permissions option.
4. If you wish to change their login role select the new role. Otherwise skip this step.
5. If desired change the customer access for the login. Either click select all option to provide access to all current and future Quickpass customers or selectively choose one or more customers to provide access to. If you selected the Super or Manager roles you can skip this step.
6. When done click the SAVE button at the top left of the screen.