- User has already been on-boarded with Quickpass mobile app https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037935914-How-to-On-board-the-Quickpass-Mobile-App-End-user-guide
How to Reset your Password
How to Unlock your Account
1. Open the Quickpass mobile app on your phone.
If you received a notification that your password was going to expired in less than 10 days, has expired or your account is locked you can press the notification message and you will be logged directly into the Quickpass mobile app.
2. Quickpass will automatically use biometrics to login you into the app. In iOS it will use Face ID or Touch ID while on Android only fingerprint authentication is supported.
Note: The mobile app will automatically time out within 1 minute and will require Face ID / Touch ID on iOS or Fingerprint authentication to get back in.
3. Click RESET PASSWORD button at the bottom.
3. Type in your new password in the field provided then click Change Password Once completed you will see the Password Updated screen. You will then be returned to the main screen of the app.
Note: If the password does not meet the complexity requirements for your company you won’t be able to click the Change password button to change your password.
3. Click UNLOCK ACCOUNT button.
4. Click GOT IT. You will be returned to the main screen of the mobile app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.