1. Open the Quickpass mobile app.
2. In the top left-hand corner of the mobile app press the Menu icon.
3. Then click the Log Out button at the bottom of the menu to log out of the mobile app.
4. This will return you to the initial Quickpass on-boarding screen where you can enter the email address of the Quickpass end user account you wish to load into the app. Type in the email address associated with the Quickpass account you want to load in the mobile app then press GET STARTED button.
4. In the following screen the mobile app will show you the last four digits of the mobile number your account is registered with to send temporary passphrase codes. Click the Send button to receive the temporary passphrase code.
5. You will receive the temporary passphrase code via SMS on your mobile phone and you can copy the passphrase code from iMessage in iOS or from Messages in Android and paste the passphrase code in the Enter Temporary Passphrase Code box provided. Alternative, you can type the passphrase code in. Once complete click GET STARTED.
6. You are now logged into the Quickpass app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.