- User has already been on-boarded with Quickpass web app https://getquickpass.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035705454-How-to-On-board-Web-App-Users-in-Quickpass
1. Go to web app login page using this link https://app.getquickpass.com
If you received an alert via SMS that your password is about to expire, has expired or your account is locked the link for the web app will be included in the SMS message.
Note: If you had previously logged into the web app and your session has timed out you will be re-directed to the session expired page. If this happens click the GO TO LOG IN. Login sessions will expire after 5 minutes.
2. Type in the email address associated with your Quickpass account in the box provided. Then click GET STARTED button.
3. On the Phone Verification screen you will see only the last four digits of the mobile phone number that is registered with your Quickpass account for 2FA codes. Click SEND to receive a 2FA code to login.
4. In the Enter Access Code screen enter the 2FA code you receive on your mobile phone via SMS message. Then click VERIFY.
5. To reset your password click the RESET PASSWORD button
If your account is locked go to Account Unlock section.
6. Type in your new password in the Enter the new password box then click the CHANGE PASSWORD button. Refer to the Password generation rules for details of your companies password policy.
Note: If you enter a password that does not meet the password policy settings of your company you won't be allowed to change your password.
Your password will be changed right away and show you this confirmation screen. You can now log back into your computer with the updated password.
5. Click the UNLOCK ACCOUNT button to unlock your account.
6. At the confirmation screen click GOT IT.
7. You will return to the main screen of the app where you can reset your password also if you need to. Return to the previous section Password Reset for the instructions.