- You have a Primary or Super Login Role
- NOTE: When changes are made to Login Accounts MFA, the Primary and Super will be sent an Alert to advise of what changes have been made.
- Login as the Primary or Super role to the Quickpass Dashboard at https://admin.getquickpass.com or https://eu-admin.getquickpass.com (if setup with a EU Tenant)
- Click on Login Management on the left side of the Dashboard
- Click the Configuration drop down box
- Click Authentication Options
- Turn the Toggle Switch ON for Enforced MFA for all Logins
- You will be immediately prompted to configure your MFA
- Scan the MFA QR Code with your MFA App
- Enter the code generated by your MFA App
- Click Verify
- Any existing Login Roles that have been created will need to setup their MFA the next time they login.
- Updating MFA for your own Login Role: https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500012505442-Updating-MFA-for-a-Technician-Login
- Updating MFA for another Technician Login Role: https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360055332634-How-to-Update-MFA-for-other-Login