- Ensure you have followed the IT Glue Integration Setup Guide https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035649393-IT-Glue-Integration-Setup-Guide
- Ensure you have existing IT Glue password entries for the admin passwords you wish to rotate.
Disconnect Administrator Account from IT Glue Password Entry
1. Select the Quickpass customer you wish to disconnect an administrator account from an IT Glue Password Entry.
2. Select the Administrator Accounts menu on the left hand side.
3. Select the 3 vertical dots menu on the right-hand side of the admin user account you want to disconnect from IT Glue.
4. Select Disconnect ITG from the menu that appears.
5. You will receive the following message requesting confirmation that you wish to proceed. Click Confirm.
The administrator account will now be disconnected from the IT Glue password entry.
The Status for the administrator account will now change to Un-matched.
- At this point you can connect the admin user to a different IT Glue password entry or delete the user.
- Deleting a user prior to disconnecting them from IT Glue will also automatically disconnect the admin user from the IT Glue password entry also.
- If your planning on using auto password rotation it will be required that you connect the admin user account to an IT Glue password entry again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.