Matched Autotask Companies to Quickpass Customers:
Match Autotask Contacts with Quickpass Accounts
1. Navigate to the Quickpass Customer that you have already matched with a Autotask company and click to open.
2. Select the End-User Accounts menu on the left hand side.
3. Click the down arrow in the Match Accounts button and select Datto Autotask from the sub-menu.
Option 1 - Auto Match Autotask Contacts
A filter option has been added to allow you to easily see which Quickpass Customers have been Automatically matched.
The Match Status filter set to "Suggested Matches" will show all Datto Autotask Contacts that have an exact spelling match to a Quickpass Account (either manually created or imported from another integration).
Line items with the 3 star icon have been automatically matched with their respective Autotask Contact. For these, you simply need to click Save to lock in them in.
- Auto Match Criteria: Quickpass will search by Email Address first. If no email matches, Quickpass will search by First and Last Name.
- No Matches: If there are no matches found you will need to proceed to Option 2
Option 2 - Manually Match Autotask Contacts
If an automatic match is not found, you can manually match the contact by clicking Match with Datto Contact.
Use the Filter Options along the top to show Autotask Contacts that didn't have an exact match to an End User Account.
The Match Status filter set to "All" will show all Datto Autotask Contacts regardless of if they have an Automatic match.
The Match Status filter set to "Unmatched" will show all Datto Autotask contacts that do NOT have a match to a End User Account and are not already matched to an existing End User Account.
The Match Status filter set to "Matched" will show all Datto Autotask Contacts that you have modified the matching status for on this screen.
Select the appropriate contact from the list, and then click Select.
If you made any changes to this list, you will need to select the Confirm Matches button to complete the changes you made.
Click Save to save your changes.
Option 3 - Create Autotask Contacts
4. In the Match End-User Accounts screen click the check boxes to the right of each account that you wish to create an Autotask Contact from or click the All link below the Autotask logo. Then click the Save button at the top right to finish.
- Email Address: Make sure you at least have the email address for the Quickpass account filled in so the email address field gets populated in Autotask. The email address is how Quickpass identifies Quickpass accounts from Autotask contacts in service tickets.
- Mobile Phone Number: Quickpass will also populate the mobile phone number listed for the Quickpass account and populate the same field in the Autotask contact. If you wish the phone number to be populated in Autotask be sure to have the number populated before you create the Autotask Contact from Quickpass.
- If the email address or mobile phone number is updated on the dashboard or via the End User using the Welcome Email, this information will be updated in the Autotask Contact entry.
5. After Autotask Contacts are matched with Quickpass accounts you will see a Autotask icon in the integrations column.