- Completed the Autotask integration setup guide
Match Autotask Customers to Quickpass Customers
1. Login to the Quickpass dashboard at https://admin.getquickpass.com (North American Datacenter) or https://eu-admin.getquickpass.com (Europe Datacenter) with either the primary or super login role.
2. Click the Integrations menu on the left hand side.
3. In the Integrations menu click the Autotask option.
4. Click the "Match Customers" button in the top right hand side of the screen.
5. You'll now be presented with a list of Autotask companies in alphabetical order, and you'll have 2 options for matching, which are detailed below. You can also create a customer from this list.
Option 1 (Auto Match)
The line items that have a 3 star icon on them have been automatically matched, meaning, you have a customer in Quickpass that is an exact-spelling match in Autotask.
A filter option has been added to allow you to easily see which Quickpass Customers have been Automatically matched.
The Match Status filter set to "Suggested Matches" will show all Datto Autotask Companies that have an exact spelling match to a Quickpass Customer (either manually created or imported from another integration).
For auto-matched accounts, you can simply click Confirm Matches to match them and then click Save.
Note: This is most useful if you had already imported your IT Glue or Hudu organizations into Quickpass
If you made any changes to this list, you will need to select the Confirm Matches button to complete the changes you made.
Option 2 (Manual Match)
Accounts that were not auto-matched will need to be manually matched with your Quickpass Customer.
Use the Filter Options along the top to show Autotask Companies that didn't have an exact spelling match to a Quickpass Customer.
The Match Status filter set to "All" will show all Datto Autotask Companies regardless of if they have an Automatic match.
The Match Status filter set to "Unmatched" will show all Datto Autotask Companies that do NOT have an exact spelling match to a Quickpass Customer (either manually created or imported from another integration), and are not already matched to an existing Quickpass Customer.
The Match Status filter set to "Matched" will show all Datto Autotask Companies that you have modified the matching status for on this screen.
1. Click the box to Match with Quickpass Customer.
2. Select the appropriate Quickpass customer and then click Select.
3. The Autotask company is now matched to the correct Quickpass customer. Click Save at the top right to save your match.
Option 3 (Create Quickpass Customers)
1. You also have the option of creating new customers in Quickpass, based on your existing Companies in Autotask. For this, simply check the box next to the customers you'd like to import, then click Save.
2. The new Quickpass customer is created and linked to Autotask.
3. In the Customers screen you will now see a Autotask logo the Integrations column for any Autotask-linked customer.
Matching an Existing Autotask Company with Multiple Quickpass Customers
If you have a single Autotask Company that needs to be matched with Multiple Quickpass Customers (this scenario would exist if a Customer has multiple Active Directory Domains or multiple Azure/O365 Tenants but there is only a single Autotask Company)
- On the list of existing Autotask Companies find the Autotask Company that you wish to have matched to another Quickpass Customer.
- Select the Edit (Pencil) icon to add an additional Quickpass Customer to be matched.
- You will be presented with a list of Quickpass Customers that have not yet been matched to an Autotask Company. Put the checkbox in the Quickpass Customers you wish to have matched up to the Autotask company.
- Once all Quickpass Customers that wish to have matched to the Autotask Company click Save.
- You will be shown multiple Quickpass Customers in the column to indicate that they are matched to a single Autotask Company.
- Match Autotask Contacts with Quickpass End-User Accounts:
Please sign in to leave a comment.