This Article is designed to assist you in Enabling the Datto AutoTask Insight for Quickpass if it gets removed from the AutoTask Service Desk Ticket Screen
- Ensure that the Datto AutoTask Integration is fully configured as per this KB
- Ensure that the Datto AutoTask Account is matched to a Quickpass Customer
After setting up the AutoTask Integration, the Quickpass Insight pane is not visible for the Service Desk Ticket screen.
- Click on Admin
- Click ON Features & Settings
- Expand the Service Desk (Tickets) menu
- Click on Ticket Categories
- Select the menu beside the Ticket Category that you wish to Edit and click the Edit Link
- Select the Insights Tab
- Find the Quickpass CyberSecurity item and drag it up to the top portion of the Visible Insights Section
- Drag the Visible Insights into any order you want them to appear on the Ticket Screen. The order you have them shown here will be the order they are displayed within the ticket screen.
- Click Save and Close when you have completed the process.
- Check the Ticket type that you just modified to ensure the Quickpass Insight is now visible.
- Recreate the Quickpass Insight for the Service Desk Tickets screen if it is not visible