If a Tenant is switching from ITGlue to Hudu, there is a specific process that should be followed. This article will detail the process to switch the Password Rotations and End User Password storage (if enabled).
- Primary or Super Login Role
- Admin Access to the existing ITGlue Environment
- Admin Access to the new Hudu Environment
- A plan for moving the data from ITGlue to Hudu
- Please go to the reports screen of the QP Dashboard and export the CUSTOMER, PASSWORD ROTATIONS (Administrator and Service Accounts) and SELF-SERVE (End User Accounts) CSV files
- In the Customer CSV file exported, you would want to take note of the Customers in Column B with IT GLUE Integration enabled. This will be important when matching in Hudu.
- In the Password Rotation (Administrator Accounts) CSV file exported, you would want to pay attention to the IT Glue Integration in Column O, (Enabled) as this will also be important when matching to Hudu for the administrator and service accounts. Note Column I (Rotation Type) for the account type.
- In the Self Serve (End User Accounts) CSV file exported, you would want to pay attention to the IT Glue Integration in Column I, (Enabled) as this will also be important when matching to Hudu for the End User accounts.
Switching Password Integrations
- Ensure that ALL ITGlue Organization information is transferred to Hudu Companies. There are a number of helpful scripts and documents detailing this process that can be found via a Google Search. (NOTE: Quickpass will not do this for you)
- After exporting these CSV Reports and ensuring Hudu is setup, please go ahead and disconnect ITGlue.
- Click on Integrations
- Click ITGlue
- Click Disconnect IT Glue API
- Wait for 20- 30 minutes to allow the data stored in Quickpass to be removed from the system.
- Follow the steps below to integrate with Hudu.
- Once integration with Hudu is complete, you can start with the process of ensuring what you have in the CSV files under the IT Glue Integration corresponds to what is in Hudu.
- Use the KB article below for Hudu Matching (Admin, Service and End-User Accounts) https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408663929239-Hudu-Matching-Administrator-Service-and-End-User-Accounts
NOTE: You MUST click the Auto Rotate Settings and save the settings to allow the rotations to be enabled for BOTH Administrator and Service Accounts again.