For Partners that wish to remove an Agent from a system due to decommissioning of a server, workstation, or wish to fully remove the Customer from the Tenant.
NOTE: If you are uninstalling an agent from the last or only Domain Controller in the Customer Agent List, all Active Directory accounts from the End Users, Administrators, and Service Accounts sections will be removed from the Dashboard. If you are replacing a Domain Controller for your Customer, please start with the Agent installation process on that server first, to retain all of the Active Directory accounts.
Uninstallation of Agents
- On the system with the agent installed, uninstall this entry in Programs and Features. This will remove both Quickpass entries.
- Delete the Quickpass Software Folder from the C:\Program Files Folder (Admin permissions may be required)
- Remove the Agent from the Customer's Agent Screen after clicking the 3 Dot "Menu" icon
- A Confirmation/Warning Box will be presented. Click Confirm if you wish to proceed. Proceed with caution if this is the last/only Domain Controller in your customer Agent List.
- If you are uninstalling from a Domain Controller, you may be prompted to restart the server. Do so at your convenience.
Disconnect the Office 365 Tenant
- Disable the Sync or Delete any accounts on the End User Accounts and delete Administrators Accounts Dashboard that are directly imported from Office 365/Azure Source. You will see these accounts have the O365 Status Indicator in Green.
- On the main customers screen locate the Quickpass customer and select Disconnect O365 on the right hand menu.
Delete the Customer
If fully removing the Customer from your Tenant, please follow this process.
- Using the instructions above, uninstall ALL agents on systems listed in the Agents section.
- Using the instructions above, disconnect Office 365/Azure from the Customer if applicable.
- Disconnect any Integrations you may have implemented for ITGlue and/or Connectwise from the respective Integrations Screen
- In the main Customers screen go to the right hand menu and select Delete. This will remove any imported accounts from the Quickpass dashboard.