Description of Issue
When importing from the import users screen no Organizational Units show to import from.
- Quickpass intentionally hides the following default Active Directory container folders which contain default system objects.
- We also hide Organizational Units (OU) that do not contain user objects to simplify the list of OUs to select.
- Microsoft best practices also advise to create an OU with the name of the company followed by locations and a sub OU folder for Users.
- The following Active Directory container folders will be hidden.
- Create a new Organizational Unit with the name of the company
- Create a sub OU for the location if applicable
- Create a sub OU for Users
- Move your Users into the appropriate Users OU for the location that they are working at
- Go back to the Import Users screen to select one of the newly created OU's that contain your customers users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.