When setting up CyberQP Logins for use with:
MSP Partners may want to have their team's Logins (Technician accounts) organized into Groups.
- Must be logged into the Quickpass Dashboard as the Primary or Super Login Role.
- Log in to your account with Super or Primary role permissions
- Navigate to "Login Management" page within the dashboard
- Click Configuration at the top right of the screen and select "Group Management"
- Click "Add New Group"
- Give the Group a name, select the Techs you want in the group and Click Add at the top right when complete
- The new group will appear under Group Management and if needed, the group can be edited or deleted by clicking the 3 dot menu to the right of the group.