- Must be logged into the Quickpass Dashboard as the Primary or Super Login Role.
The bulk import of Logins is designed for the scenario where the Primary or Super Login Role wants to create additional Logins using a CSV file.
Possible Login Roles
How to create new Logins
- Make sure you are logged in with the Primary or Super login role.
- Create a CSV file with the following Heading Rows (spelling is critical but not case sensitive) or download our template.
First Name, Last Name, Email, Role
- Ensure that the Roles are spelled as listed for the possible selections.
- Click the Login Management link on the left hand menu
- Click the +ADD NEW LOGIN button at the top right of the Login Management screen
- Click the Upload CSV from the Drop Down list
- Select the CSV file that you created.
- Logins will be imported based upon the information supplied in the CSV file.
- Emails will be automatically sent to the Logins upon creation for them to complete the setup of their accounts.
- An Event will be logged on the Events Section of the Dashboard
- Verify that the Logins created match the list of email addresses supplied in the CSV file
- Any Login Roles that do not have valid emails will be skipped during the process
- NOTE: Any Login Roles that were assigned the Engineer or Helpdesk Roles will have access to all current customers that are imported into the Dashboard. If you want to limit the Customers that these Login Roles have access to, this will need to be adjusted afterwards.