Description of Issue
When attempting to verify a customers identity by sending a verification request from the Quickpass web portal the end-user clicks Approve or Cancel the confirmation is seen on the mobile app but the confirmation is not received back in the browser session on the web portal.
This issue can occur in two scenarios.
Notifications for the Quickpass web portal web site in your browser must be enabled. If they are not enabled the confirmation back from the mobile app will not show in the web portal browser session.
Verify Notifications are enabled for the Quickpass Web Portal
In Google Chrome you can do the following.
1. Open Settings
2. Navigate to the Privacy and Security section then select Site Settings.
3. In Site Settings select View permissions and data stored across sites
4. Select getquickpass.com followed by admin.getquickpass.com
5. Select Allow from the drop down menu beside Notifications.
6. Close the Settings window
7. Go back to the Quickpass web portal and ensure you refresh the page with ctrl + shift + R on the keyboard to apply the notifications changes.
8. Try to verify a customer identity again.
Note: If you are still experiencing issues please email email@example.com for more assistance.