- Added support for Automatic Import of Active Directory, Office 365 and Local Accounts into the End-User and Administrator Accounts menus.
- Added support for automated creation and matching of Quickpass accounts and Hudu password entries during the Automatic Import process.
- Added support for auto matching Quickpass accounts and Hudu password entries in the Match Accounts screen.
- Added link in Hudu details screen to Hudu parent object of matched password entries such as computer assets and people records. Clicking the link will bring take you directly to the screen of the record in Hudu.
- Added new events listing existing Quickpass customers being matched to Hudu companies.
- Added new events listing Quickpass customers imported from Hudu companies.
- Added new events when Hudu integration is enabled in Quickpass.
- Added new events detailing accounts and actions taken during automatic import of accounts with Hudu integration
- Added new events detailing Quickpass accounts and Hudu password entries matched in the Auto Match screen.
- Added option to disconnect the Hudu API from the Quickpass integrations menu.
- Added ability to remove manual match by clicking trash can icon in Hudu match customers screen.
- End-User Accounts: Hide list of default Active Directory security groups in the Automatic Import group selection screen to ensure accounts from privileged security groups are not used in the End-User Account menu. Quickpass rather advises to create a custom group to be used for the automatic import of end-user accounts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.