IT Glue has recently updated the Password Entries Visibility Security to allow a new setting called "Only Me". The intent is to limit the access to the Password Entry to only 1 technician.
Description of Issue
Enabling the Password Entry Visibility Security to "Only Me" will affect the ability for Quickpass to view or write to that Password Entry.
- Password Entry for an account does not appear in the Matching Screen for ITGlue on the Quickpass Dashboard
- Password does not update in ITGlue for an account that was already Matched to an ITGlue Password Entry.
- In ITGlue select the Password Entry that is affected by this issue or click on the Password Name from the Personal Tab in Passwords
- Change to a different security option by selecting specific groups or users that can have access. (Note: Administrator IT Glue Accounts cannot be removed from the list)
- Save your changes.
- The Password Entry will be moved back to the "Shared" Tab and will be visible by the API
Note: If the account was recently moved from the Personal Tab to the Shared tab in ITGlue you may have to click the "Sync Now" button for the information in ITGlue to be updated on the Quickpass Matching Screen. If you have run a "Sync Now" just prior to making this change to IT Glue you may have to wait a few minutes to run the Sync again.