- Ensure you have followed the IT Glue Integration Setup Guide https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035649393-IT-Glue-Integration-Setup-Guide
- Ensure you have existing IT Glue password entries for the admin passwords you wish to rotate.
Disconnect Admin User from IT Glue Password Entry
1. Select the Quickpass customer you wish to disconnect an admin user from an IT Glue Password Entry.
2. Select the Admin Users menu on the left hand side.
3. Select the 3 vertical dots menu on the right-hand side of the admin user account you want to disconnect from IT Glue.
4. Select Disconnect from the menu that appears.
5. You will receive the following message requesting confirmation that you wish to proceed. Click Disconnect.
The admin user will now be disconnected from the IT Glue password entry.
The Status for the admin user will now change to Not Connected.
- At this point you can connect the admin user to a different IT Glue password entry or delete the user.
- Deleting a user prior to disconnecting them from IT Glue will also automatically disconnect the admin user from the IT Glue password entry also.
- If your planning on using auto password rotation it will be required that you connect the admin user account to an IT Glue password entry again.