1. You will receive a welcome email from your IT Service Provider. The email will provide instructions on how to activate your account with Quickpass.
**Important** Your mobile number is an essential part of your Quickpass account as its how the system will send you a temporary password to login to the mobile app for the first time.
If your number has already been pre-registered by your IT Service Provider or previously registered by you then the last four digits of your mobile number will show beside Registered Phone Number:
If the number is missing or incorrect click the link for Register Mobile Phone Number.
If the number is correct skip to Step 5
2. Check that the country selected on the left hand side matches the country for your mobile number. Then type your mobile number included area code in the box provided.
When complete click the SEND button at the bottom of the window.
Note: The home country of your IT Service Provider will be automatically selected on the left hand side by default. If the country does not match the country for your mobile phone number select your country from the drop down list. This will ensure the correct dialing prefix or country code for your mobile phone number is when sending messages to your mobile number.
3. You will receive the 2FA code as an SMS message on your mobile phone and will need to type the code from the SMS message and click Verify when done.
4. The code will be verified and you will get a confirmation that your Phone number has been verified. You can now download the app from either the iOS app store or Android play store
5. Download the Quickpass mobile app from the App Store
6. Once the app is downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store open it from your home screen.
7. When you initially open the app click Allow to accept receiving notifications on your phone from Quickpass.
Note: This is an important point as if the end user clicks "Don't Allow" then they won't receive notifications about their password expiring or being locked.
8. Type in the email address associated with the account you would like to setup in the box provided and select the Region. Your region will be included at the bottom of the welcome email you were sent.
Once done click the Get Started button.
9. In the following screen the mobile app will show you the last four digits of the mobile number your account is registered with to send temporary passphrase codes. Click the Send button to receive the temporary passphrase code.
10. You will receive the temporary passphrase code via SMS on your mobile phone and you can copy the passphrase code from iMessage in iOS or from Messages in Android and paste the passphrase code in the Enter Temporary Passphrase Code box provided. Alternative, you can type the passphrase code in. Once complete click GET STARTED.
11. You are now logged into the Quickpass app.
12. The second time you open the Quickpass app you will be prompted to allow Quickpass to use Face ID or Touch ID (depending on which iPhone model you have). Select OK to enable and you will then be taken into the app. On Android only Fingerprint authentication is supported.
Note: CyberQP uses the native Biometric APIs on iOS and Android. No biometric data is sent back to CyberQP servers, and we don't have access to any biometric data on the phone. Apple and Google protect it from access on the phone.
If biometrics are disabled on your iPhone or Android device you will be required to use the Passcode on your iPhone or Passcode/Pattern on Android. If neither are enabled on the device you won't be able to get into the app after the initial login until you enable at least a passcode.