1. Click the link in the email named Register Mobile Phone Number to register your mobile number used for 2 form factor authentication.
2. Select your country on the left hand side to apply the correct dialing prefix for your mobile phone then enter your mobile number including area code. After entering the mobile number click send to submit the number to Quickpass.
3. You will receive the 2FA code as an SMS message on your mobile phone and will need to type the code from the SMS message and click Verify when done.
4. The code will be verified and you will get a confirmation that your Phone number has been verified. You can now download the app from either the iOS app store or Android play store
5. Download the Quickpass mobile app from the App Store
6. Once the app is downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store open it from your home screen.
7. When you initially open the app click Allow to accept receiving notifications on your phone from Quickpass.
Note: This is an important point as if the end user clicks "Don't Allow" then they won't receive notifications about their password expiring or being locked.
8. Type in the email address associated with the account you would like to setup in the box provided and select the Region. Your region will be included at the bottom of the welcome email you were sent.
Once done click the Get Started button.
9. In the following screen the mobile app will show you the last four digits of the mobile number your account is registered with to send temporary passphrase codes. Click the Send button to receive the temporary passphrase code.
10. You will receive the temporary passphrase code via SMS on your mobile phone and you can copy the passphrase code from iMessage in iOS or from Messages in Android and paste the passphrase code in the Enter Temporary Passphrase Code box provided. Alternative, you can type the passphrase code in. Once complete click GET STARTED.
11. You are now logged into the Quickpass app.
12. The second time you open the Quickpass app you will be prompted to allow Quickpass to use Face ID or Touch ID (depending on which iPhone model you have). Select OK to enable and you will then be taken into the app. On Android only Fingerprint authentication is supported.
Note: If biometrics are disabled on your iPhone or Android device you will be required to use the Passcode on your iPhone or Passcode/Pattern on Android. If neither are enabled on the device you won't be able to get into the app after the initial login until you enable at least a passcode.