- You have created customers in Quickpass either manually or by importing from IT Glue via integration. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035206574-How-to-Create-New-Customer
- You have installed the Quickpass Active Directory agent. https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035206994-How-to-install-the-Server-Agent-Manual-and-Silent
1. Click on the Customer you want to import users into
2. Click +IMPORT ACCOUNTS button
Note: If you are in End-User Accounts Menu you will import those user accounts as end-user accounts to be used for the self-serve mobile or web app. Conversely, if you are in the Administrator Accounts Menu you will import those user accounts as administrator accounts to be used for password rotation.
3. Select the organizational unit (OU) you wish to import users from Active Directory.
***Skip this step if this is an Office 365 account type***
Note: Only the organization units that contain user objects will be displayed. Also, the following Active Directory container folders will be hidden.
4. Select the users you wish to import by clicking the check box beside the user.
- You can choose users individually or you can click Select All for all users shown on the page.
- E-mail addresses listed in the E-mail address field for the user in Active Directory will be auto detected and imported into Quickpass. Users without an e-mail address will be required to be entered after the user is imported.
5. Once you have selected the users you wish to import click Add button to import into Quickpass.
6. Once you have imported the desired users the users will appear in either the End-User Accounts or Administrator Accounts menu depending on which menu you imported them from.
7. Make sure the users email address is correct in the E-mail address field. If the email address was not in Active Directory user object email field you will need to type the email address for the user then click tab or click in another are on the page to accept it.
- On-board Mobile app users https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035208434-How-to-On-board-Mobile-App-Users-in-Quickpass
- On-board Web app users https://support.getquickpass.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035705454-How-to-On-board-Web-App-Users-in-Quickpass