We've started to include the Account Status column in Self-Serve Report for End-user accounts. You'll now see column value information such as "Password expires in "X" days", "Account Disabled", "Account Locked", and "Password Expired".
Office account removal from Dashboard upon license deletion. Accounts imported from O365/AzureAD will now be automatically removed from the End User Accounts screen when their licenses are revoked.
A new event log entry will be created when an account no longer meets the automatic import criteria (and is deleted).
- Corrected the display of the "User cannot change password" account status for AD and Local accounts on the dashboard, ensuring accurate reflection of account attributes.
- Made an adjustment to account for DST time changes when sending email notifications. (Password Expiry and Daily Summary emails)
- Fixed the issue where the automatic import of specific accounts was failing. We will now be able to import those formerly failing accounts even if the underlying system they originated from was cloned.
- Fixed the issue where pushing a contact to Connectwise Manage would fail for local accounts with no display name. We will now push using the "Account Name" value if the "Display Name" is missing.
- Resolved the event log bug where the "System Name" was being reported in the "Source" column instead of the "Username" of the local account when matching to an IT Glue password.
- Sync jobs for accounts can get stuck when specific conditions are met.
- Fixed an issue where a specific Autotask Company was not appearing on the company matching pages.