- Enhanced End-User SMS Notifications:
- Added MSP name to all SMS notifications in English, Dutch, and French languages.
- Removed Quickpass reference to improve clarity and avoid confusion for end-users.
- Fix to allow the ability to push an AD Account Password to IT Glue even when an identically named Local account exists (allowing the selection of the "Create IT Glue Password Entry" checkbox).
- Fixed issue where the "Syncing in progress" banner would persist on the first attempt using a new browser session using the automatic import for End-User accounts.
- Resolved issue of stranded customers in CyberQP when removing a company from Hudu.
- Show a. "-" character in place of an AD/Local accounts display name on the matching screens when the account on the directory source has no display name.
- Fixed the "Account Matched Automatic" event log generation for Datto. The Datto contact is used as the source of truth for the first and last name.
- Resolved error occurring when attempting to reset the password for a local end-user account matched to an M365 account without an on-premise AD domain. Updated the password policy check to consider local account policies when no on-premise AD GPO is available.
- Fixed an issue where password updates in IT Glue showed a different date than in CyberQP. The password update was "older" on CyberQP/ AD than IT Glue in this situation.
- Resolved an issue where disabling a privileged account would trigger multiple duplicate alerts for the same disable action.