Announcing new email branding updates
We are pleased to announce changes to the emails your customers will receive. With branded emails, your business's name and logo, and your customer's business name will be featured on the emails. We designed this to reduce confusion and build trust with your users. We hope you like the changes!
- We changed our manual sync capabilities for IT Glue and Hudu. You will now be able to toggle concurrent manual syncs for separate customers at the same time.
- Password rollback strategy for when we are unable to write passwords to IT Glue's API , Hudu's API, or QP Password Manager during a password rotation.
- Fix for when a "502 Server Error" banner appears when attempting to integrate with Microsoft 365 for some tenants.
- Fix to prevent the unnecessary rotation of a password during a manual or automatic import due to a notification from IT Glue's workflow trigger.
- Fix for when the "Next Rotation" date was stuck for some accounts.