Description of Issue
End Users are receiving an error message when attempting to log into the Quickpass Mobile Application. This appears immediately after entering the email address associated with their account as shown on the Quickpass Dashboard.
Cause of the error
The Quickpass dashboard information may have been modified since the initial attempt to sign into the Mobile App.
- End User downloads and opens the Quickpass App for the first time.
- End User enters their email (or perhaps what they believe their email is)
- End User receives an error that the email address is not found.
- End User notifies the MSP that they cannot sign into the Mobile App
- MSP looks at Quickpass Dashboard and realizes there is an error in the Dashboard.
- While the MSP is researching/troubleshooting the challenge, the End User closes the Mobile App (or it times out)
- When the End User comes back to the Mobile App after the MSP has resolved the email address challenge, the End User is prompted at startup to complete the setup process. However because the End User started with an email address that is no longer found, the error occurs.
Have the End User uninstall the Mobile app from their device and then download the app again and start the setup process again.
Alternatively the Mobile App cache/data can be cleared/flushed - returning the Mobile App to it's default state.
Have the End User enter the email address matching what is shown on the Quickpass Dashboard and use the 2 word code that is texted to them as a means of confirming it is that End User. Ensure that the Self-Serve Toggle switch is enabled on the Quickpass Dashboard if you want them to be able to use the Mobile App for Self-Serve Password Resets and Account Unlocks.